The Decktet is a fabulous thing from another world, a six-suited deck of cards that can be used to play dozens of different games.
The Decktet was named Card Game of the Year in Games Magazine's 2013 Buyer's Guide issue.
If you just got a copy of the deck and came here to learn what you could do with it, I recommend jumping in and playing a game. If you want different information, here are some links.
- Complete rules [PDF] for Adaman, Emu Ranchers, Jacynth, Nonesuch, and Thricewise
- Information cards [PDF] which accompany printed double decks
- Charts and tables [PDF] from the book
- The Decktet Wiki is a community site with information, game rules, and more.
- The entry for the Decktet at Boardgame Geek
- A gallery of card backs